Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Addition



Yes, we have a new addition to our ever growing family! Our new little one is named Tybalt. He is so cute and so full of energy! Lucy was not to happy with him at first (honestly she was terrified) but they are best buds now. As for Mara she loves him! Mara still doesn't want either Lucy or Tybalt in her room, though. Big surprise!

We also inherited two fish, from our friends that just moved out of Montgomery. We are down to one fish now because one ate the other. We are not any good at keeping fish or plants. :(

6 comments:

Esther said...

Good cat name!! It was great having you guys (and Tybalt) here overnight. Hope to see you again soon.

Allison said...

He's very cute! I love the photos. Can't wait to meet him in person. I wish Chance would let us get a kitten! He loves cats, but cats don't love him. Mainly, because he's so big and tries to love them a little too much. Hope you are safe on your trip and see you soon!

The Rhoderick Family said...

It was so good seeing you all. You are welcome anytime! We love seeing you and the kids had such a great time together. Lucy and Tybalt are adorable together! Love you all. Kari and boys

becky said...

That is such a beautiful picture of Mara. I don't like the cat but I like lucy. I can't think of a single thing cats are good for - oh yeah they eat roaches. YUK!!!!!

Renee said...

I like the cat and it's name. How Mara has grown. Hope that you can make it down this way sometime soon. We would love for you to see the house. I have started up a blog spot of my own, here is the link to it:
http://richardreneekevin.blogspot.com

Take care and let us hear from you.

Then Megee Family

Carly said...

Hey! What a cute kitty. Anthony & I got 2 sister's in May. You can check them out here:

http://sayntcarly.blogspot.com/2008/06/welcome-home-harley-lexie.html

I love having them! It's great that Lucy & Tybalt get along! We have 2 bunnies and the four of them aren't friends yet!