Sunday, May 10, 2009

Baby Shower




I had two baby showers this month. One was at the home school cover group on Friday and the other was at Aunt Minnie's house on Saturday. I had a wonderful time at both but only have the pictures from Saturday. We got a ton of stuff from both showers! I have to say - We are truly blessed! I am 33 almost 34 weeks pregnant in this pic. I am with Kim and LaShunda two girls that I have know since I moved to Montgomery (the first time) back in '95. We use to work together way back in the day! :) And that same weekend Ben sprained his ankle (lower and upper). So, he is now on crutches and a boot. It is healing very nicely and should be ok by the time Little Frankie gets here. At least we hope!!! :)

2 comments:

Vernon Family said...

I love the cake and you look so cute pregnant Shell.

Oh-Ben's foot looks painful. I pray all is well when the baby comes.

The Rhoderick Family said...

Ben foots looks terrible and you look stunning. Go figure!!!! :) Can wait to hear the news that your little girlie is here. It won't be long.